Do you enjoy making a great living by helping homeowners with their plumbing problems?
Would you love a work culture where you are valued & treated like family?
Are you looking for a way to advance your career by partnering with an established, essential business?
Then come join the thriving team at S & D Plumbing!
S & D Plumbing is currently searching for a friendly and talented individual to join our team in the Residential Service Plumber position. If you’re looking for a promising career with a great company that offers competitive pay and attractive benefits, you’ve come to the right place.
Who we are:
We are S & D Plumbing, a family-owned and operated residential plumbing company that is well known for providing service beyond expectation in the Austin, TX area since 1980! We treat each customer and team member with the respect they deserve, and we demonstrate integrity in all that we do.
What we offer:
· Performance-based pay: $80k - $160k+ per year
· Never work on Sundays and only work one rotating Saturday per month
· Weekly paycheck
· Weekly bonus opportunities
· Generous referral bonus opportunity
· Christmas bonus
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Health Savings Account
· Paid life insurance
· Simple IRA with company match
· Weekly occupational training
· Industry-leading software, tablets, and technology
· State of the art tools, parts, and plumbing supplies
· Ogio and Carhartt uniforms and apparel
· Beautifully wrapped van with company gas card and ability to dispatch from home
· Paid time off
· 5 paid holidays
· Parental leave
· Monthly gym membership allowance
· Quarterly company events (e.g. - fishing trip, pool party, Christmas party)
· Volunteer opportunities including Meals on Wheels and Midnight Basketball
· Valid plumbing license (tradesman or higher)
· 3 to 5+ years plumbing experience (residential service preferred)
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Ability to lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
· Good with your hands (mechanically inclined)
· You do the right thing when no one is looking (integrity)
· Maintain a clean and professional appearance
· Keep your company van clean, inside and out
· Keep a well-stocked van so you are prepared for routine plumbing fixes
· Willingness to help apprentices learn and grow
· Familiar with OSHA safety regulations
· Ability to pass all required background checks and drug tests
What our team members are saying about us:
“S & D provides extensive training to all employees, and I have grown leaps and bounds since joining the team. I love being an S & D tech because they take great care of their employees, and the sky is the limit when it comes to earning potential.” – Ryan, Licensed Plumber
“S & D Plumbing is a great place to work. The company culture is stellar, the bonus opportunities are generous, and I have a lot of creative freedom in my work!” - Brad, Director of Marketing
Learn more about us:
We are excited that you are considering a career at S & D Plumbing! Get to know us better by visiting https://sanddplumbing.com/about-us/. We look forward to reviewing your application!